Are you struggling to effectively test your Terraform infrastructure code? Even the best plans can fail, resulting in half-formed infrastructure that can have serious consequences for your business, such as lost revenue or damage to your reputation due to downtime, security vulnerabilities, operational inefficiencies, and difficulties scaling.
In this webinar, we will introduce an innovative solution to these challenges: TFTest, a Python test helper for Terraform. Using TFTest, you can test your devops-infra-modules with cloud-foundation-fabric as an example and run tests in parallel to speed things up. We will also demonstrate how to generate test reports using pytest-md-report and how to add “CI magic” to automate the testing process.
By watching this webinar, you will learn:
* The importance of testing infrastructure code with Terraform
* How to use TFTest to test your devops-infra-modules
* Techniques for running tests in parallel and generating test reports
* Strategies for testing various configurations and keeping things simple
* How to add “CI magic” to automate the testing process