In most companies, InfoSec compliance is a necessary evil, creating lots of bureaucracy and grunt-work for core teams like Sales and Development. It is yet another way in which security and its by-products slow down the business. Growing, cloud-native companies have zero tolerance to whatever slows them down. Therefore, a security stack that can operate without roadblocks or friction to core business processes is highly desirable. This inevitably includes the automation of all compliance-related tasks, and the consolidation of the compliance process to a single source of truth.
- Why are growing, cloud-native companies struggling with infosec compliance?
- Why the startup mentality can’t support hyper-growth?
- Why should compliance be a one-team show?
- Why do sales teams need your compliance the most?
- Automation is the key for compliance independence
- Scalable Compliance automation is the only solution for Hyper-Growth companies needs
- anecdotes platform demo
About the speakers
- Eden Amitai, Director of Product Marketing at anecdotes