1. Sales Engineer / Israel
Location: Israel / home / own office
Scope of position:
An innovative technology integration company is looking for a talented sales engineer to provide expertise to the sales team and back them up on their sales activities. The successful candidate would bring deep industry understanding as well knowledge of what it takes to clear out technical obstacles for a sale to be accomplished.
- Provide technical expertise to new and existing customers in order to assist regional sales team in reaching sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales design recommendations and justifications.
- Manage the technical aspects of sales prospecting and provisioning.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to sales team and customers, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Communicate account and project status with internal teams
- Design, document, and implement Content Delivery (CDN)/Stream caching solutions, incorporating network design method, capacity planning, HTTP, Streaming (RTSP, Flash, HTTP Streaming), SSL, DNS, HTML, Access Control, and W3C compatible WWW technologies.
- Broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
- Knowledge of proxy server and caching technology.
- Understanding of network monitoring, debugging, sniffing, and related utilities for UDP and TCP/IP networks.
- Proven ability to design, direct, document and implement solutions involving HTTP and Stream Caching technologies.
- Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales staff and in managing projects with little supervision.
- AWS experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience and talented in customer-facing white board and WebEx presentations.
- Proven success in managing relationships with customers, vendors and staff.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Hands-on and deep understanding of HTTP Headers, Client/Server and website architectures, REST API.
- Languages: Fluent English
- 3+ years of proven success within a technical sales or presales role.
- Flash Media/Windows Media/Wowza Svr2 and equivalent streaming
- Understanding of Mobile apps architecture
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, SOAP
- PHP and popular PHP CMS
- Understanding and knowledge of Rails, Node.js, Tomcat deployments
- Languages: additional European language
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Letter of Application to email@example.com with subject: “Job Position: Sales Engineer Israel”